Each intake system consists of:
- 2 Carbon Fibre Venturi housings
- 2 High Flow Double Cone Air Filters
- 2 Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Left Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- Right Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- 2 Carbon Fibre Intake Ducts
- 2 Carbon Fibre Front Scoops
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- High quality Silicon couplers with BMW specification hose clamps
Below is a dyno graph showing the comparison between the Eventuri and the stock airboxes on a standard F80 M4. As you can see, power and torque are increased through a large portion of the rpm range not just at the peak. This translates on the road to increased part throttle and full throttle response with the car pulling much more eagerly to the redline. The testing was done on the same day back-to-back and temperatures were monitored to ensure consistency. Since dyno results vary between consecutive runs, this graph shows the highest power figure achieved with the stock setup vs the highest figure with the Eventuri.
Since the F80 M4 is sensitive to heat soak, dyno figures can vary between runs - we could have shown the highest figure achieved with the Eventuri VS the lowest achieved with the stock setup, however this would not be a fair comparison. Just to illustrate the variation, here is the graph showing highest Eventuri VS lowest stock which was recorded on the day showing a gain of over 31hp!