Competition fully synthetic petrol/diesel engine oil. A slightly heavier base viscosity to provide maximum protection in high ambient temperatures and highly stressed applications. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Use for competition or modified engines typically in highly stressed endurance conditions. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards. Ideal for large capacity V8 engines in all forms of motorsport.
- Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oils, including ability to operate at 125°C with peak temperatures of 150°C
- By using both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas.
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil. High film strength for ultimate protection. Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up. Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
- The incorporation of a synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reduced friction, enhancing the oils performance. Formulated to protect larger competition engines both petrol and diesel, operating under extreme conditions e.g. long distance racing, rallying in both normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines.
- Far exceeds: the requirements of:
- API: SL, CF
- ACEA: A3 / B4