A competition heavy duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. Incorporates “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, whilst providing additional shock protection to the gear mechanism. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of final drives which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications, such as long distance racing or rallying on very high power and torque outputs. Hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transer boxes. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X.
- Friction-modified transmission oil specially formulated to give smooth lock up, minimal chatter and optimum performance.
- Good cold flow properties for easier gear changes and very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
- The incorporation of NT additives provides outstanding protection to dog rings and gears, whilst low friction formulation helps reduce operating temperatures.
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss. Proven solution to transmission problems in high performance rally cars.
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles.
- API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
- ZF TE-ML-05B, ZF TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip), ZF TE-ML-07A, ZF TE-ML-12B
- ZF TE-ML-16F, ZF TE-ML-17B