A fully synthetic high performance mid SAPS low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today’s engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards requiring the ACEA C3 specification. Particularly recommended by VAG (VW / Audi / Skoda / Seat) for use with variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.
- A reduction in friction of up to 62.5% providing a reduction in wear of up to 46% compared to other 5w30 VW 504 00, 507 00 grades
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly
- Protects against wear, extending engine component life
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs)
- ACEA C3
- Meets the requirements of VW 504 00, 507 00
- BMW Longlife-04 (= BMW LL04)
- Mercedes-Benz 229.51
- Porsche C30