This 4H-TECH MMT6-Shift is especialy designed for the Ford Focus ST from 2012 and younger and also fits the Ford Focus RS 4WD. (mk3)
It makes faster shifting in gears possible. Also known as quick shifter.
By fitting this shift linkage you will have a gear throw shortening of about 25%. This seems not much, but after many test drives and calculations it is the best shortening for the Focus ST and RS.
The factory gear stick model and height remains unchanged. The short shifter will be fitted on top of the gearbox where the shift linkage is located. Fitting is easy and simple. Gear changes are much quicker and precise. One of the must have modifications to your Focus ST and RS!
We see that many different types of short shifters are being sold for the Ford Focus ST and RS, and they are all made from Aluminium. Our short shifters are made from high quality steel. Not from Aluminium. Aluminium is not suitable for a good working short shifter. A shifter system needs a counter weight to shift gears smoothly. Aluminium has no weight, so gear changes will get harder that way. Besides the weight advantage is steel much stronger and will last a life time. We design and manufacture short shifters for many car types. We know what we are talking about. Get your car a proper 4H-TECH Short Shifter, the best shifters money can buy!
- Improves performance
- Faster Shifting
- Made in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH
25% Shortened gear throw
- Easy to install and operate
- Completely reversible to stock
- Made of very high quality steel.
- 4H-TECH RED structure powder coating finish
- No modification necessary to the gear stick itself.
- No re-adjustments necessary.
- 4H-TECH counter weight system for very easy gear changes.
- Patented Design
- Shift linkage
- Fitting guide
- 4H-TECH Sticker
- Ford Focus ST mk3 (2012 -2018 )
- Ford Focus RS mk3 (2016 -2018)