The supercharger-specific Race Port features a soft spring so it can stay open at idle, when the supercharger is still producing boost.
- Vacuum fittings, weld flange, V-band assembly, and Pink Spring Rated -24 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.0" Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/16"NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 26inHg activation range
- 5 user configurable corrosion resistant springs available
- Valve position sensor option
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Large capacity supercharger systems producing high horsepower engines. Ideal for circuit and drag vehicles and trucks.
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTE: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.