The ideal helmet for virtually every type of racing the Zamp RZ-42 helmet has a lightweight Kevlar Mix shell and is packed with a host of great features, including the TRI-Tech ventilation system and aerodynamic design to name a few. The aerodynamic features include a chin bar aero lip and include rear and front chin bar spoiler which can be installed if needed. The TRI-Tech air system allows you to run natural ventilation through the top, front, and side vents or forced air with optional plugs and adaptors.
The RZ-42 also comes with removable liners to make washing your helmet easy and efficient. Added to this is a hydration option which can be accessed from a plug in the chin bar for easy drink tube installation. As with all Zamp SNELL2015 helmets, the RZ-42 includes M6 terminals for easy installation of head and neck restraint hardware.
This pre-painted stunning Orange and Blue colour-way is finished to an excellent standard and offer a brilliant alternative to paying for an after market paint job.
- Kevlar Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Shell
- Aerodynamics Shell & Chin Bar Aero Lips in Shell, plus Adjustable Rear Top Spoiler and Front Top Chin Bar Spoiler included in box to be added if needed.
- TRI-Tech Air System Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs in the Three Adjustable Inlets on Top and Both Sides of chin bar. The most adjustable Air Flow in the market.
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS chin bar foam.
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts at 12.25-inch centre posts using banana style tear offs.
- Hydration Hole/Plug Front and Centre in chin bar with easy set up.
- Ear Muffs& Ear Pads to give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear.
- M6 Inserts for Neck Restraint.
- Snell SA-2015.