- Direct fit upgrade for the factory BOV on EVO IV to X
- Staged dual ports allow for bypass and vent to atmosphere operation in one valve
- Smart Port trumpet eliminates stalling and allows smooth integration with the car’s factory engine mapping
- A Milspec, lightweight, aluminium piston providing excellent valve response and prolonged piston life
- All billet CNC construction and attractive anodized finish
- Manufactured, assembled and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
- Port Blanking plug so you can switch to fully bypass if you want to
- Red Spring rated to -17 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Detailed fitting instructions
Smart Port Technology
The Smart Port is an innovative Blow-Off Valve, combining advanced design with precision CNC machined billet components. The valve works by using two staged ports and a one way valve on the trumpet outlet. This enables the Smart Port BOV to work like both a bypass AND vent to atmosphere valve in one, while also eliminating stalling and significantly reducing the chances of low speed compressor surge. In addition to this, the Smart Port’s unique lightweight piston is made from aerospace alloy with a military-spec coating, resulting in quicker valve response, better sealing and superior durability.
Suits Mitsubishi EVO VI-X
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTE: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.