Wastegate position sensor caps allow tuners to monitor exact wastegate valve positions and tune accordingly. Wastegate valve position monitoring is allowing racers to get the absolute maximum performance out of their motors.
Valve Position Sensor (TS-0502-2008), and Sensor Plug (TS-0502-2009) are available separately.
The Turbosmart Wastegate Sensor Cap:
• Is the first of its kind on the market
• Allows the user to install a valve position sensor to their standard Turbosmart ‘gate by only changing the cap.
• Is compatible with a wide range of popular data loggers (MoTec, RacePak, AIM, etc)
• Utilises a simple 0-5 Volt sensor found in many auto parts store (or available directly from Turbosmart)
• Is an off the shelf item, available for all current Turbosmart wastegate sizes: 38mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, and 60mm
Throughout Turbosmart’s research and development process, tuners and racers alike have fallen in love with this new product allowing them the ultimate in data logging and tunability. Many of those who tested the product freely admit they can’t imagine tuning a boosted engine without it.
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTE: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.